Monday, September 7, 2026

1445

[image courtesy dVerse poet's Pub]
Xenolith Silly


Xenolith

Xenolith

Where art thou, without a wit


Xenolith

Xenolith

I thought i heard a bird, a twit


Xenolith

Xenolith

Come now say you'd sit with it 


Xenolith

Xenolith

A rock a sediment to wit


Oh Xenolith

Truly you are it ,

You are it.

 gillena cox 2026


Blog Hopping Today With



18 comments:

  1. It looks like you had fun with this one, Gillena!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you find the xenolith
    in a pit, a pit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your lively lilt here, Gillena.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You get extra credit for using the word many times.🀭

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for dropping by, Sreeja

    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is much fun in this one! Jae

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for dropping by, Rosemary

    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for dropping by, Merril

    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed your bit of quadrille fun, Gillena!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your appreciation, Helen

    Much love

    ReplyDelete