Monday, January 30, 2023

1008

NATURE'S SECRET IS LOVE

 I walk around in my garden, touching leaves, flower petals, the earth, the grass. I am alive and so are they. We share a common bond; a mystery of creation.

And so here we are; a part of something larger, something designed, something beautiful. I tell myself, i intend to be beautiful everyday of my life.

I breath in the air of early morning. I hold energizing my being. I exhale gratitude and praise for something higher, mightier than them and me exist; and it is good.

different colours bloom -

there's no heartbreak in this space

only beauty dwells

NATURE'S SECRET IS LOVE © gillena cox 2023






ENJOY THE MUSIC

BLOG HOPPING TODAY WITH


This is Monday WRites 381
You've heard about the Monday Blues 
❧✿❧
well this is Monday WRites  (musing on the definition here of rite, as any customary observance for eg the rite of afternoon tea). 

verses

REVISIT
20190130
20170130
Monday WRites 380

5 comments:

  1. Your haibun abounds in hope! I cherish that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your appreciation Frank

    Much❤love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well written, Gillena! I love the joy you get from your garden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your appreciation Dwight

    Much❤love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your appreciation Björn

    Much❤love

    ReplyDelete