Monday, June 6, 2022

933

[Today's mosiac - Fruit on the table]

 © gillena cox 2022


A Jigzone puzzle to fit online (6 pieces)

Click to Mix and Solve 




❧✿❧

Welcome to Monday WRites # 352
June, and the rains are here. A Happy month of June to all.
You've heard about the Monday Blues ❧✿❧well this is  Monday WRites  (musing on the definition here of rite, as any customary observance for eg the rite of afternoon tea). 


If you have a Monday post at your blog you can share at the linky. There is no prompt. All that's required is that your post is a Monday post


versesCopy this code, pin my button to your blog


❧✿❧ 


BLOG HOPPING TODAY WITH

❧✿❧

REVISIT 

SHARE A MONDAY POST

5 comments:

  1. What a fun puzzle too! You've made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I could go for a mango right about now. Enjoy your week, Gillena.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gillena - we had several mangoes during our visit to Grand Cayman. So delicious! And I think you are right that my bird video is a Mockingbird! Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your nice words. By the way, it`s difficult to send a comment. It`s only on my PC to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy you dropped by Heidrun. I understand. It is like that with some browers.

    Much❤love

    ReplyDelete