Monday, March 14, 2022

902

Today's mosiac...photos from my archives

Welcome to Monday WRites # 340
You've heard about the Monday Blues ❧✿❧well this is  Monday WRites  (musing on the definition here of rite, as any customary observance for eg the rite of afternoon tea). 
If you have a Monday post at your blog you can share at the linky. There is no prompt. All that's required is that your post is a Monday post


versesCopy this code, pin my button to your blog


❧✿❧
Clouds had always held a fascination for me. It became a natural pastime, looking up. From the window of a bus, window of a taxi, and that early morning; looking down from the aeroplane window. Seems windows always held clouds just for me.

So how then after he abandoned me, those clouds still held their magic? I should have be annoyed with all things so flirtatious.  And so it was that “I wandered lonely as a cloud” steeped in longing, questioning my worth. 

But no, those clouds drew me in, to a new sense of being. And years later hope opened its window to me, the beginning a new lesson in life. Lesson learned: I was always being loved by a higher thought. Worded by a higher command. That really i was never alone. How i love those giant puffy cumulus in azure sky.
© gillena cox 2022

❧✿❧

BLOG HOPPING TODAY WITH

AND
❧✿❧

REVISIT
20180314

SHARE A MONDAY POST

38 comments:

  1. I like your puzzle today! I'll work it. The strawberries are in season here in Florida right now and they sure are good! Enjoy your day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy you dropped by Linda

    Much💜love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sense of affirmation here. "Seems windows always held clouds just for me.: these words carry a lot of power in them. I like this idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your appreciation Lillian

      Much💜love

      Delete
  4. I echo Lillian's thoughts - the sense of empowerment is wonderfully strong here, and it speaks with a subtle voice of the divine. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your appreciation WildChild

      Much💜love

      Delete
  5. ...those fruits are wonderful treats! Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for dropping by Tom

    Much💜love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always makes me smile to visit your site; busy like a public market, all abuzz. You describe depression well, and I appreciate your resolution.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your appreciation Glenn

    Much💜love

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful understanding you've reached through your cloud musings. Thanks for sharing your wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As others have said... there's an affirmation here, a "new sense of being" that is of a higher power. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. There is a greater power that helps one overcome. I too have always been fascinated with clouds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation Truedessa

      Much💜love

      Delete
  12. The clouds as the constant, carrying you through, never letting you down. I like this very much.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for your appreciation Mish

    Much💜love

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gillena - lovely prose. And sometimes it takes the wisdom of years to come to such a realization as you relate in your writing! Thanks for sharing with Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation Angie

      Much💜love

      Delete
  15. Very colorful! I like clouds too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are showing a healthy fruit platter with many colours. It is beautiful too. Your writing is so powerful. If there are no beautiful clouds, do we admire the empty sky? I guess clouds make the sky attractive.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you fir your appreciation Amilia

      Much💜love

      Delete
  17. I was always being loved by a higher thought.
    Worded by a higher command. That really i was never alone

    One of the chosen few, Gillena, protected and guided by Providence's divine blessings. It is so reassuring, Ma'am!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you fir your appreciation Hank

      Much💜love

      Delete
  18. Thanks for sharing your wisdom, Gillena!

    -David [ben Alexander]
    http://skepticskaddish.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you fir your appreciation David

      Much💜love

      Delete
  19. Wonderful prosery, Gillena! So positive and forward looking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you fir your appreciation Punam

      Much💜love

      Delete
  20. 'hope opened its window to me' - ❤

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for dropping by Marion

    Much💜love

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've always loved clouds too and they are especially lovely in tropical climates, so it is no wonder they mean a lot to you.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for your appreciation Sallie

    Much💜love

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just as the clouds change their nature, so too did the writer's perspective change. Nice mirror of each other.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for your appreciation Lili

    Much💜love

    ReplyDelete