Here Comes The Bride
Time was when i sang in the senior choir at my church. The choir is still in existence, only i do not sing anymore.
In those days we had choir practise, at the old church weeknights. And on a Sunday morning we sang at Holy Mass.That was before Covid19.
We sang too, at funerals and at weddings. In those days, i loved weddings. Now too, i still love weddings.
happy bride and groom
yet some people sniffling -
weddings make me cry
© gillena cox 2026
Blog Hopping Today With


I used to sing in a choir until just before Covid, Gillena, when I lost my voice; it hasn’t returned. I’m one of those people who doesn’t enjoy weddings much, but I can understand weddings making you cry. I cried at my daughter’s wedding.
ReplyDeleteHappy you dropped by, Kim. I still got my voice, but, its just that now i sing as part of the congregation
ReplyDeleteMuch love
Weddings and choirs go together.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your appreciation, Björn
ReplyDeleteMuch love
I loved the haliban Gillena! And I am happy you still sing withh the congregation! Much love 💙
ReplyDeleteThanks for your appreciation, Cara
ReplyDeleteMuch love
I remember sitting through two services a Sunday during years in the choir. Must admit, I no longer do either.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your appreciation, Judy
ReplyDeleteMuch love
Wonderful to know you were deeply involved in choir singing sessions Gillena. Group activities help develop responsible persons. You are blessed!
ReplyDeleteHank.