Monday, December 19, 2022

999

Gift a child one of my books for Christmas
 [books by Gillena Cox available online from amazon dot com]
🎄

What is Christmas? It is the tenderness of the past, courage for the present, and hope for the future.
--Agnes M. Pahro

I once bought my kids a set of batteries for Christmas with a note on it saying, toys not included.
--Bernard Manning

When we remember a special Christmas, it is not the presents that made it special, but the laughter, the feeling of love, and the togetherness of friends and family that made that Christmas special.
--Catherine Pulsifer
More quotes from HERE from 110 Best Christmas Quotes That Capture the True Spirit of the Holiday
🎄
BLOG HOPPING TODAY WITH

AND
Reading Event of  my  2022 book 'A Pan For Christmas' at the Library near me 

And Here's Minnie Clause 

🎄
SEASONS GREETINGS 
This is Monday WRites 376
You've heard about the Monday Blues 
❧✿❧
well this is Monday WRites  (musing on the definition here of rite, as any customary observance for eg the rite of afternoon tea). 

verses

6 comments:

  1. Unfortunately it is impossible for me to access your comment form with a device other than my desktop computer, but I'm happy to read your posts. these one is really funny. Have a happy xmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by. Merry Christmad Kwarkito

    Much🌲love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gillena - thanks for visiting my blog, and for your comment. I love your quotes in your post, especially the one from Catherine Pulsifer. I am glad you are able to do a book reading with young people - they need to be reminded about books, don't you think??? Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy you dropped by Angie
    Merry Christmas

    Much🌲love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely quotes!!
    Merry Christmas! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy you dropped by Klara.
    Merry Christmas.

    Much🌲love

    ReplyDelete