Monday, July 25, 2022

943

 
Today's mosiac 'Masking Up 2022 😊 selfies.  

Wearing the mask is now the wearer's choice. From 17th July, the mandate for wearing the mask in public has been removed, here in Trinidad and Tobago. I continue to wear my mask in public and so far wherever i go when i leave home, people are still wearing the mask.


A Jigzone puzzle to play online - 6 pieces
Click to Mix and Solve .


 Welcome to Monday WRites # 357
To mask or not to mask
You've heard about the Monday Blues ❧✿❧well this is  Monday WRites  (musing on the definition here of rite, as any customary observance for eg the rite of afternoon tea). 

If you have a Monday post at your blog you can share at the linky. There is no prompt. All that's required is that your post is a Monday post


versesCopy this code, pin my button to your blog


❧✿❧ 
QUADRILLE WRAPThe air is cool. Smoky clouds enwrap a moon,  one of  the larger ones. The kind you look at and wonder how come the night lamp is there and you never noticed it.
a super mooni wrap my dreams knowingthis night ceases© gillena cox 2022

BLOG HOPPING TODAY WITHQuadrille 156 



REVISIT


SHARE A MONDAY POST

22 comments:

  1. I love the puzzle today and you've reminded me that I need to buy some new masks! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breathtaking. I like the idea of wrapping your dreams...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation Mish

      Much💚love

      Delete
  3. Beautiful descriptions. I liked these lines, "Smoky clouds enwrap a moon."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation KittyVerses

      Much💚love

      Delete
  4. Happy you dropped by Ron

    Much💚love

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like those closing lines. Lovely poem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation Arcadia

      Much💚love

      Delete
  6. A wrapped moon and a wrapped dream - how blissful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation Marion

      Much💚love

      Delete
  7. This is so beautiful, Gillena! Moon and dreams wrapped...how lovely. 💙

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your appreciation Punam

    Much💚love

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely, Gillena--moon and dreams.
    We still wear masks, but most people have stopped around here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy you dropped by Merril

    Much💚love

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been vaxed twice, boosted, even had COVID, so I have the antigens in me — but the mask is now a permanent part of my public wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy you dropped by Rob

    much💚love

    ReplyDelete

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the imagery of wrapping dreams, Gillena! Wow.

    Much love,
    David [ben Alexander]
    http://skepticskaddish.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for your appreciation David

    Much💚love

    ReplyDelete