Monday, October 5, 2026

1457

[ image fromgoogle]
A Pocket A Pocket

 Handkerchief from his pocket

The magician's deft hands 

A rose blossomed


Red so red 

Nose on the clown's face

The sweet breath of a garden


 Morning is here

Air pocket in the cloud

A loud aeroplane jets through


Mending fences skyward

Where distance diminishes


© gillena cox 2026


REVISIT
20231005
20201005
20211005


13 comments:

  1. I love the splash of colour in your quadrille, Gillena, and the way you moved from the magician’s pocket to the ‘air pocket in the cloud’.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You pulled a real rabbit out of the pocket here Gillena, nice and cleverly evoked! Beautiful quadrille, Gillena! 💚 Much Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this especially; "Air pocket in the cloud/A loud aeroplane jets through."❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your appreciation, Sanaa

    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having fun moving from pocket to pocket! AND LOVE the magician's red nose in the midst of it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your appreciation, Lillian

    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gillena there is romance in the air. Am I imagining a reunion between two lovers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I luv to where the last 2 verses took you 🙂
      Much love

      Delete
  8. Lovely, Gillena. I liked all the movement in this--the magician to the air pocket. 💙

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your appreciation, Merril

    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  10. I especially love that distance diminishing, Gillena. A great perspective!

    De

    ReplyDelete