Monday, April 3, 2023

1030


I wish upon a star,

My angels travel far.

I hear the moon is beautiful;

And sometimes wish i could,

See a closer view,

As only a zoom lens knew,

The beauty of sky land.

I wish upon a star,

My angels travel far.

© gillena cox 2023



BLOG HOPPING TODAY WITH

❧✿❧

This is Monday WRites 389
You've heard about the Monday Blues 
well this is Monday WRites  (musing on the definition here of rite, as any customary observance for eg the rite of afternoon tea). 
verses

❧✿❧

REVISIT

16 comments:

  1. I love your poem. Ties in well with Bjorn's pebble poem. Great use of the prompt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation Dwight
      Much💜love

      Delete
  2. Oh, to have an angel's view of the stars! Lovely form, with rhyme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation Lynn
      Much💜love

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely poem with beautiful imagery of the stars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation Arcadia
      Much💜love

      Delete
  4. I especially love the phrase "I hear the moon is beautiful." So wonderful. My brain wants to add "this time of year..." ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😊Thanks for your appreciation De
      Much💜love

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation Kittyverses
      Much💜love

      Delete
  6. Your quadrille is like a hug, Gillena! I love the line ‘I hear the moon is beautiful’ and the thought that angels travel far.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your appreciation Kim
    Much💜love

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way you used the distant view to see the greatness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your appreciation Björn
    Much💜love

    ReplyDelete