Wednesday, March 21, 2018

518

[yellow splash from Bing dot com; I added text and frame]

YELLOW HEADACHES
Growing up as the first, the oldest
Was truly burdensome
Truly burdensome

Such a one as me had to deal with blame
For everyone else's naughtiness
Everyone else's

Then there was the sister, fourth in line
Third sister of mine
Yes third sister of mine

Of all the ways for attention
She used to have yellow headaches
Yes my friends yellow headaches

Growing up as the first, the oldest
Was truly burdensome
Truly burdensome
YELLOW HEADACHES © gillena cox 2018



ENJOY THE MUSIC




Blog hopping today with

Poets United Midweek Motif ~ Colour (Color)
Susan is prompting



21 March 2017
21 March 2016
Colour 2015

26 comments:

  1. I hope I never get one, yellow headache.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😊☺😊happy you dropped in Annell

      Much🌼love

      Delete
  2. Yellow headaches! She gets 100% for originality 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ☺😊☺thanks for dropping in Vivian

      Much🌼love

      Delete
  3. A yellow headache sounds painful.........I am the oldest, too. I know the feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not easy having siblings but I do wish I had one sister. A yellow headache sounds bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not yellow! Ouch! Truly hard to be the oldest when headaches are yellow and naughtiness is all colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ☺😊thanks for dropping in to read mine Susan


      Much🌼love

      Delete
  6. I'm glad my younger sisters didn't know about this...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ☺😊thanks for dropping by Robert

      Much🌼love

      Delete
  7. A yellow headache - mine are the colour of a dark bruise! I've had one all day. But I'm glad it's not yellow, that would be too bright for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ☺😊☺thanks for dropping by Kim

      Much🌼love

      Delete
  8. I imagine Van Gogh used to have yellow headaches. Your sister is probably very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Black yes but yellow? Did she really know what a headache was? It was a good way of getting attention though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an enjoyable read Gillena! I was the oldest one too but my only brother was a very quiet person so no headaches at all yellow or any other color :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sure sounds like a lot to contend with!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Colours of childhood!! Love this gillena!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Gillena, I like your yellow image with your own creativity on it. A good read too, so thank you for posting and thanks for dropping by my page.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy you dropped in Julian

    Much🌼love

    ReplyDelete