Monday, July 20, 2015

Monday WRites 21

image from google dot com


You've heard about the Monday Blues ❧✿❧ well this is Monday WRites ( musing on the definition here of rite, as any customary observance or practice eg the rite of afternoon tea ).
Welcome to Monday WRites #21, whats your mood today ❧✿❧ I invite you to link in with one of your WRites


SmileyCentral.com

AWAKENING
In the satiety of sleep
Morning light touches my skin
So lightly
I could hear a feather drop
Miles away of birds twittering
So noisily
On returning to self my temple
Of my being where i am a while
So obviously
There are many distractions
Of heat and cold void and form
So dreamily
I drift back into this realm
Where thankfulness responds
© gillena cox 2015



GRAB MY BUTTON

verses



Will Link this to Tuesday Platform
Imaginary Garden With Real Toads

12 comments:

  1. What a lovely post! Yes, definitely a poet :) Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you dropped in Jo

      Much love...

      Delete
    2. http://myblog-verses.blogspot.com/favicon.ico

      Delete
    3. thanks for dropping in and leaving your link

      much love...

      Delete
  2. Loved the closing lines :D
    Breathtaking piece!

    Lots of love,
    Sanaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This poem is a masterpiece. LOVELY..
    I have linked the poem as directed by you. Is it done/ Where do I check it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its not in the link list. I don't know what the problem is
      Much love...

      Delete
  4. Marvellous!
    I would like to make a picstory again (but not in this week)

    I had many trouble in last days (and have posted only prepared things), but today finally I had my cup of tea and time to write... - should it have regularly -

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes of course you can; looking forward to another collaboration, thanks for dropping in and linking up

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, yes. Always thankful for more sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy you dropped in Anne

      much love...

      Delete