Monday, August 28, 2017

Monday WRites 120

[image from Pinterest]


YOUR PRESENCE LORD
Unquenchable fires,
There, i do not want to be;
In the protecting presence of
Your heavenly angels Lord lead me
Where ever i wander,
Loving Shepherd seek me;
And return me to that place,
Where You rather i'd be
Where so gathered,
By two and by three;
That i may not perish but,
The heavens may rejoice
© gillena cox
[first published 2011 at Wordchimes dot com]
[Inspiration from Matthew chapter 18]

verses

Copy this code, pin my button to your blog

Last Monday of this August, prayers for a speedy recovery for those suffering the effects of Harvey ❧✿❧ You've heard about the Monday Blues ❧✿❧ well this is Monday WRites (musing on the definition here of rite, as any customary observance or practice eg the rite of afternoon tea).
Welcome to Monday WRites #120, ❧✿❧ What's your mood like today ❧✿❧ I invite you to link in with one of your WRites ❧✿❧




❧✿❧



4 comments:

  1. I heard about that on the news.. it was awful! I too hope for a speedy recovery for all those who were affected and pray for their welfare. Lovely write, Gillenađź’“

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your continued support Sanaa, happy you linked in

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I certainly doesn't hurt to pray not only for yourself but those you know need help even if they are far away and strangers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for dropping in and linking a poem Robin

    much love...

    ReplyDelete