Monday, March 13, 2017

Monday WRites 99

[image from google dot com]

PORTION AND CUP
You are my portion, you are my cup;
My life sustains only because of you;
Words from your fountain streams to sup;
You are my portion, you are my cup;
He, whom sent, his cross did take up;
Buying back life as fresh morning dew
You are my portion, you are my cup;
My life sustains only because of you.
PORTION AND CUP © gillena cox 2013
[first published at Wordchimes]

verses

Copy this code, pin my button to your blog


You've heard about the Monday Blues ❧✿❧ well this is Monday WRites (musing on the definition here of rite, as any customary observance or practice eg the rite of afternoon tea).
Welcome to Monday WRites #99, ❧✿❧ What's your mood like today ❧✿❧ I invite you to link in with one of your WRites






❧✿❧

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and sincere poem "Portion an Cup" is Gillena. I like the idea of our lives being bought back for our belief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your appreciation Robin

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buying back life as fresh morning dew
    You are my portion, you are my cup;
    My life sustains only because of you.

    Beautiful!!❤️ Have a blessed week, Gillena

    ReplyDelete