Thursday, August 6, 2026

1432

[AI generated]

 No Nada

Even if i'm sad

I will not cry

Enough is enough

My station is empty


Should morning evade birdsongs

I will not scowl

Nor shush the daymoon away


When it rains

I will not join in

With my lonely memories

Caring for yesteryears


Is it not the nature of life

To spin changes through

Ever occuring joy and sorrow

No i will not make a fuss

 © gillena cox 2026



BLOG HOPPING TODAY WITH 




12 comments:

  1. Your poem speaks of surrender and contentment, Gillena...the voice of experience and maturity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your appreciation, Lynn

      Much love

      Delete
  2. Gillena, I think a person will be a lot happier with that perspective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you fir your appreciation, Lisa

      Much love

      Delete
  3. A sense of quiet acceptance come through here, Gillena. 💙

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your appreciation, Merril

      Much love

      Delete
  4. So true... sometimes we just may be content with what is

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your appreciation, Björn

      Much love

      Delete
  5. I like your attitude, my friend! That is the only way to live! Sadly it seems some of us like to indulge in sulking and fussing! :

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your appreciation, Dwight

      Much love

      Delete
  6. Thank you for your appreciation, Jae

    Much love

    ReplyDelete